Thursday, January 4, 2007

Britney's New Year's Resolution was...

.
...to “stop biting my fingernails. Just to take care of me more, I think.”

These words were spoken an hour before she reportedly passed out in Pure, the Vegas hotspot that paid her to ring in the new year.

Maybe it should be to stop flashing your nether regions, abandoning your children, and quit smoking and drinking?!? OMG, I used to love you Brit, but your so-called comeback looks more like a train derailment. Can
someone PLEASE intervene and smack some sense into the poor woman? I've never seen anyone cry out more in desperation than she has. All those million$, but what does it mean when the whole world is laughing at you?

And who the hell did her hair? It looks so friggin' fake. Like she's wearing a weave. Time's a wasting on that comeback!!!

No comments: