Thursday, January 4, 2007

ScarJo and JT, Sitting in a Tree...

.
According to IMDB, Nick Cassavetes (the director of Alpha Dog) wrote about getting first views of Justin Timberlake's newest video.

I had the pleasure of visiting the set of the music video, "What Goes Around Comes Back Around." It stars Scarlett Johannson, Shawn Hatosy, and of course, Mr. T. There is even an appearance by the lovely Miss Wahlquist, and it is directed by the incomparable Sam Bayer. The stuff looked great. Should be fun to see.


Justin and his best friend, Trace, had another friend named Sean Avery. Avery was kicked out of Rachel Hunter's house where he was living, and Trace, out of the kindness of his heart, offered him to stay at his house until he found a new place. Avery started living at his place, and not only slept with his girl (Elisha), but left with her. Trace found out about it in a picture in the tabloids.


The lyrics, "don't want to think about it, don't want to talk about it" are direct quotes from Trace when Justin tried to console him.


The video is being shot in downtown LA. Sam is an incredible shooter. There are two more days of filming (todaty and tomorrow). I don't know when it will air, but when I find out, I will post more.


I can't wait to see this video! Of course, nothing in this "leak" even mentions that Scarlett is playing JT's love interest, but whatev, why would he NOT cast her as his love interest? I'm sure Cameron must be steaming with this news, since there are rumors she and JT are kaput. I'm not a fan of JT in that I think he's hot (he's really too effeminate for my tastes), but he's musically a genius, so I'll give him that.

BTW, the "lovely Miss Wahlquist" is actually Nick's wife, an actress named Heather Wahlquist. Which is maybe why he was on the set of the video.

No comments: