Monday, December 25, 2006

~*~*~*Merry Christmas!!!*~*~*~

.


Hope that everyone woke up next to their loved ones, got to drink some hot cocoa, and had a hell of a time ripping off wrapping paper. I received many nice things this year (no sweaters w/ santas or snowmen or bells on them...haha), but the nicest thing that I received, which I was MOST excited by, was my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi!!!!!!! I've been wanting one since I read about it in the New York Times back in early Sep., then a friend of mine also got one later that month, but I had to be patient, wanted to save up for it, and also, wanted to wait 'til the price dropped a little. I thought I was going to maybe get it next year, but now that my honey bought it for me, I can't wait to use it!!!! Check back often to see what kind of artistic creations I come up with!!!

No comments: