Thursday, December 28, 2006

Smell Like Me, Y'all

.
Now that the world has seen her nether regions, Britney Spears is hoping that you will all forgive, forget, and continue to make her rich!

She is about the launch another fragrance, her third collaboration with Elizabeth Arden, and it will be called Midnight Fantasy. Sounds mysterious, doesn't it? I think if they left it at that, it would've been alluring enough. I don't know what they were feeding the copywriter, but they should be fired 'cause what I'm smelling right now is the trash in the street after 2 very busy days at Haymarket.*

And I quote:

The Fragrance
An intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits invited you into a mysterious realm of temptations and intrigue. A seductive floral bouquet mingles with sensuous musk and dark amber to create an unforgettable midnight fantasy.


Dusk

Forbidden richness of Black Cherries fused with Framboise and Exotic Plum create a desire for more.


Clock strikes 12

Seductive Night Blooming Orchid and Freesia mischievously flirts with enticing Velvet Iris.


Was it a dream?

Unforgettable and magnetic, Sensuous Musk, Amber and Vanilla leave a warm and sexy trail of intrigue.


My God, my head is heady with visions of rotting fruit and dead flowers chasing me through the night.

At least Brit looks good in the ad. It's probably some stock photo pre-KFed (even w/ the ring on her finger!). Those were the days.

If you're looking for more Brit, you can also download a countdown widget and MySpace template. Whee!!!


*Haymarket is "Boston's great outdoor market, where you can buy everything from fruits and vegetable to sugar cane to fish just off the boat. It is everything your average supermarket isn't: cheap and loud and in your face." It also smells like ass and gets nasty to walk through since the streets are riddled with rotting trash from what the vendors can't sell (Friday and Saturday only). Still, it's quite an experience if you're ever in the city!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the memories of walking thru the streets of Haymarket, filled with trash...

Anyways - have you seen Britney Spears' official website lately? She has left a special message for us. It reads:

It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've even celebrated my birthday. Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a little too far. Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me.

I'm just getting started...Happy Holidays everyone!

Britney"


Damage control with a splash of humor...how nice. :)